How to Organize Easily
Green cleaning products are practical, straightforward and inexpensive. Here the best methods of toilet friendly to the environment. Use them in your home!
Home Tip: Lemon, baking soda, vinegar, and glycerin are the basis of a lot of cleaning solutions. Make sure you have these items at home!
If you are interested in organic products to include household cleaning, we have some tips that will help you discover the uses and properties of various natural ingredients.
The use of environmentally friendly cleaning products in the home is not new; On the contrary, it is a practice that has been carried out successfully for centuries. By reading this article, you will discover that adopt methods of toilet friendly with the environment can be much easier and cheaper than you imagined. And best of all, you probably already have everything you need at home.
Remember: Before applying any of these green cleaning products, performs a test in an inconspicuous area, especially if it comes to surfaces of fabric, wallpaper, painted walls or carpets. And if you combine these methods with a commercial product like detergent or liquid soap, it is advisable to read the label.
Using green cleaning products
In regular household cleaners, organic cleaning products can be an excellent complement. You just need some basic ingredients that you can combine according to each task, such as lemon, baking soda, vinegar, glycerin. Just as with all cleaning products, do not forget to wear gloves to protect your hands and follow the instructions on the label.
Eco-products: everyday examples
To clean the most important places in the house just to go through the dirty surfaces half a lemon. This will also provide a pleasant citrus scent in the rooms of your home.
Impregnated patches on the refrigerator and other surfaces can be loosened significantly if you place a cloth moistened with glycerine.
Vinegar is predisposed to an excellent job of removing all surface fat and neutralize undesirable odors. Add a little vinegar to your sponge and removes goo the stove. Partially applied in a small area before use.
If you want to clean the carpets naturally, just sprinkle baking soda over the entire surface, let it act for a few minutes and then vacuuming.
To clean windows, mirrors, glass tables, and objects filled with fresh water a spray bottle and add a little vinegar and lemon juice. Again, it is advisable to apply this method on a small area as a test before use.
Baking Soda: some useful techniques
• Place an open baking soda in your refrigerator to absorb odors box.
• Dampen a cloth with a solution of baking soda and water to remove dirt, stains and grease residues on different surfaces in the kitchen. It is advisable to test the product by applying a small area before use.
• If the carpets at home Smears, you can use baking soda. You simply have to wait several hours to allow work and absorb stains (can leave overnight) and then vacuuming.
• To unclog a pipe in the kitchen or bathroom, prepare half a cup of baking soda with half a cup of white vinegar and see the solution through the clogged drain. Wait fifteen minutes and then see boiling water down the drain and problem solved!
1. Lemon can be used to disinfect various sectors of your house.
2. Vinegar is great to get rid of the fat and eliminate unwanted odors.
3. Baking soda can clean carpets, unclog pipes and keep your refrigerator smelling fresh.
If you are interested in incorporating green products
Commercial products and services provided an alternative.
Of course, many times we do not have a chance to prepare a particular cleaning solution, then this is where the commercial products and green house cleaning services can give us a hand, as Maid Cleaning Nashville offer only maid service help using eco-friendly products certified by Green Seal without any additional fee.
Choose your products according to your needs. It is always recommended to follow the label directions and apply the product in a small, inconspicuous before use, on a trial area.
Keep connected with us.
Please add your e-mail or follow us on Facebook, we will send you tips, recommendations and valuable information about cleaning topics.GET UPDATES No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.